Connect the hardware as shown in the following diagram. Make sure the battery polarity to the MD13S motor driver is correct.
Please note that due to the limitation of the Wio Grove library, the 13Amp DC Motor Driver must be connected to the UART port (Although it doesn't use UART communication. It's controlled by a PWM and DIR signal instead).
1. Download and install the Wio App from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
2. Configure your Wio Link with the Wio App. If this is the first time you use Wio Link, please refer to here on how to get started.
3. Setup the connection of your Wio Link in the App as below. Remember to update the firmware when done.
4. After the firmware has been updated, you can test out the API and make sure it works.
1. Download and install the DO Button by IFTTT App from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
2. Create a IFTTT account and connect it to the Seeed Channel.
3. Add a new recipe by referring to this video.
4. You may repeat the steps to add as many speed as you like.