Demo 2 Activate LED Module via Light Sensor & Touch Sensor
Step by Step Introduction
Step 1 Connect Modules
This time, let's try the AND function. Flick the switch until both the red & green lights light up. When the Light Sensor senses light and in the meantime the Touch Sensor receives a touch, the LED will light up. We can put this set of modules into the closet. When open the closet, the LED will light up to help us look for what we need. Isn't it useful? Now let's begin with the mini magic closet.
Step 2 Make Paper Closet
1. Fold the Card Paper twice to have a cross crease in the middle.
2. Fold the left edge and right edge into the centerline with the arrows instruction.
3. Fold the top edge and bottom edge with the arrows instruction.
4. Then you'll have the shape
5. Unfold the paper gently
6. Keep unfolding until get the following shape.
7. Now we reach the critical step: put your finger behind Point A as shown in the picture. Hold up the paper gently along the crease.
8. Follow the same method to fold Point B.
9. Tuck in the flap and you get a side of the box.
10. Turn the box around and repeat the Step 7 and Step 8.
11. Now we've got the box! let's repeat Step 1~10 to make a smaller one. Choose any colors you like!
12. Get the closet by putting the smaller box into the bigger one.
13. Cut a square as big as the bottom of the closet.
14. Cut a small hole on the square for the LED.
15. Put battery, Logic DC Jack and LED on the bottom, cover with the square paper. Put the Light Sensor in the box, and glue the Touch Sensor on the holder of the closet.
16. Flip the switch to the condition that both red and green lights light up. Touch the holder and open the closet, and the LED lights up.
17. You can make beautiful ornaments with materials such as clay, color pens and buttons, etc. Start to make your own magic bright box!