I recently bought an adafruit feather HUZZAH ESP8266 and I found a 3.7 v 150 mAh LiPo battery I had lying around.
I plugged the battery in to the onboard connector and I got a small pop and the board heated up and gave off a bit of smoke.
I immediately unplugged the battery from the connector and tested the Blink sketch through the USB cable.
The sketch worked and i saw no visible problems on the board.
I was just wondering if the board would still work fine because I have no use for the battery connector or if I need to get a replacement.
What should I do?
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.